New date for the 11/8 Baxter Symposium coming soon!
Based on the advice of our partners and stakeholders, particularly the teachers that we serve, we have collectively decided to postpone the November 8th Baxter Symposium. We understand that as teachers return to the classroom there will be a lot of demands on their time. We want to be respectful of that time, and we want to celebrate their achievements and our anniversary with them when the time is right. Stay tuned for a new date for the Symposium in the spring. We hope to see you there!
The Baxter Center Team
The Baxter Symposium is an event designed to excite and inspire teachers to bring cutting-edge life science activities to their classrooms. We accomplish this by providing a day of real-world science and hands-on lab activities that show life sciences in the 21st century are exciting and amazing!
Attendees will have the chance to:
- Connect with scientists and hear about their cutting-edge research.
- Try out hands-on, NGSS-aligned curriculum modules led by educators who have successfully used them in their classrooms.
- Attend a free event for high school & middle school teachers.
- Receive FREE lab materials for all attendees!
- Enter lab equipment give-aways!
- Earn 6 CPDUs.