The Baxter Symposium is an event designed to excite and inspire teachers to bring cutting-edge life science activities to their classrooms. We accomplish this by providing a day of real-world science and hands-on lab activities that show life sciences in the 21st century are exciting and amazing!
Attendees will have the chance to:
- Connect with scientists and hear about their cutting-edge research.
- Learn about hands-on, NGSS-aligned lab activities led by educators who have successfully used them in their classrooms.
- Attend a free event for high school & middle school teachers.
- Enter lab equipment give-aways!
- Earn CPDUs for attendance.