The Baxter Symposium is an event designed to excite and inspire teachers to bring cutting edge life science activities to their classrooms. We accomplish this by providing a day of real-world science and hands-on lab activities that show life sciences in the 21st century are exciting and amazing!
Attendee will have the chance to:
- Connect with scientists and hear about their cutting-edge research.
- Try out hands-on, NGSS-aligned curriculum modules led by educators who have successfully used them in their classrooms.
- Attend a free event for high school & middle school teachers.
- Receive FREE lab materials for all attendees!
- Enter Lab equipment give-aways!
- Receive substitute pay reimbursement for CPS teachers.
- Earn 7 CPDUs.
For the schedule and information last year's Symposium, CLICK HERE.